Boyd Gaming ATTENDANT COFFEE BAR/BARISTA in Biloxi, Mississippi
Responsible for preparing and serving beverages (primarily specialty non-alcoholic hot beverages) and snacks in a timely, courteous, and professional manner. Maintain a fun, fresh, and clean atmosphere for our guests at all times.
- Greet and take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Prepare and serve food and beverages in accordance with established service standards.
- Operate cash register, complete cash and credit transactions, and maintain an accurate bank at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of the coffee bar areas.
- Six (6) months of prior experience as a Barista strongly preferred, but not required.
- One (1) year of general food service industry experience preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to operate a POS cash register and maintain an accurate bank.
- Must be knowledgable about coffee, tea, and beverage preparation methods.
- With or without a reasonable accommodation, must be able to stand and walk for the duration of a shift, lift up to 50 pounds, maneuver 100 pounds.
- Additional physical demands that must be met, with or without a reasonable accommodation include reaching, grasping, and bending at the waist and knees.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Department: IP - Infusion
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Code: IPPBRST00
Status: Part Time