Boyd Gaming CASHIER CAGE in Biloxi, Mississippi
Execute monetary transactions for guests in an assigned window bank. Maintain an accurate balance count of company assets while providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain accurate handling of guest and company funds by processing all transactions and documentation in accordance with gaming regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Exchange gaming chips and tickets, cash checks, and process markers and fills.
- Maintain bank balance and safeguard casino cage assets during assigned shift.
- Assist customers will filling credit applications and maintain all customer credit files.
- Issue window markers and safety deposit boxes to guests.
- Enter markers, fill and credit slips into computer.
- Assist guests with inquiries and advise on current promotions.
- Maintain professional appearance and work stations fully stocked.
- Performance of duties requires standing for majority of shift.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Previous money handling/cashiering preferred.
- Basic Math skills with knowledge of currency.
- Ability to operate calculators, computers, and money counters for cash and coin.
- Must be able to bend, push, lift, and carry up to 26 pounds in weight.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Department: IP - Cage
Category: Cage / Credit
Position Code: IPPCACG00
Status: Full Time