Penn National Gaming F&B Outlet Supervisor in Biloxi, Mississippi
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Boomtown Casino we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to become a F&B Outlet Supervisor. An individual could be successful if they possess the following
Your daily responsibilities include
• Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
• Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.
• Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all
team members and addresses issues as they arise.
• Assists in maintenance of cost control methods and procedures by monitoring pars and inventory.
• Assists in the maintenance and development of procedures for food service and inspects menu items for maximum customer satisfaction.
• Follows established quality assurance procedures to ensure acceptable health department and customer service standards.
• Responds to guest needs and reports problems to Manager.
• Assists Manager with administrative duties, as assigned.
• Assists in conducting pre-shift meetings to relay pertinent information on assigned shift.
• Assists in cleaning and reset of F&B Outlet as necessary during assigned shift.
• Monitors appearance of food/beverage served and communicates deviations in accordance with established standard.
• Assists in cross training of team members while encouraging, reinforcing and supporting peers and team.
• Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
• Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
• High School Diploma or GED; or two years previous customer service experience; or combination of education and experience. Five years’ experience in Food & Beverage preferred, but not required.
• Previous experience in Food & Beverage desired, but not required.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook programs.
• Must have knowledge of kitchen/restaurant sanitation, operation and maintenance of equipment.
• Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate
Something to leave you with
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID 2018-47717
Casino Property Boomtown Casino Biloxi
Position Type Regular Full-Time