Boyd Gaming PARKING ATTENDANT in Biloxi, Mississippi
Responsible for safely parking, operating and retrieving guest vehicles. Interacting with customers, issuing and collecting parking tickets, assisting patrons in/out of their vehicles when necessary, and miscellaneous activities as assigned.
- Accurately assign and verify vehicle claim tickets upon arrival and retrieval.
- Keep driveway clear of any vehicle that do not require valet assistance, clean areas around booth, and valet area.
- Inspect vehicle and report damages that exist prior to or after parking.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must maintain clean driving record and valid state driver license.
- Must be able to drive automatic and manual transmission.
- Must be able stand, walk, and run for short bursts during shift.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Department: IP - Front Services
Category: Hotel / Guest Services
Position Code: IPPPKAT00
Status: On Call