Boyd Gaming SECRETARY II - FINANCE in Biloxi, Mississippi
Provide administrative support for assigned Manager(s) including but not limited to maintaining the Manager's calendar, handling correspondence, and maintaining files and records.
- Compose and accurately type general correspondence, memos, and reports. (Typing speed requirements dictated by department to which assigned.)
- File according to standard filing systems: alphabetically, numerically, and categorically.
- Receive and screen phone calls and route to proper party; accurately record messages when necessary.
- Communicate with department staff, other departments, visitors, customers, and vendors.
- Follow standard business phone etiquette practices.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Schedule and maintain appointment calendar(s) and other departmental schedules.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail for the department.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years of recent experience in a similar capacity preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to spell accurately, utilize proper grammar and punctuation skills at a level generally attained through completion of a high school or equivalent education
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications
Department: IP - Financial Accounting
Category: Administrative / Clerical
Position Code: IPPSEC201
Status: Full Time