ICI Services Logistics Manager in Pascagoula, Mississippi
ICI Services is looking for an experienced full time Logistics Managerto join our team in Pascagoula, MS. ICI Services is a fast growing employee-owned, mid-size defense contractor with a fast-paced, rewarding and exciting work environment.
- Applicant must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Assist in the planning, coordination, review, development, integration, and execution of IPS and lifecycle sustainment strategies. The tasking includes, but is not limited to Supply Support, Maintenance Planning & Management, Packaging, Handling, Storage, & Transportation, Design Interface and training/training support
- Provide assistance in the technical oversight for the shipbuilder’s execution of logistics CDRL development. Determine shipbuilder compliance with applicable contract requirements.
- Distribute Shipbuilder provided logistics CDRLs to the matrix review team. Track review statuses, and report status as required.
- Provide logistics Configuration Data Management (CDM) and Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) support by evaluating the configuration status of production assets, ensuring applicable logistics documentation, and technical and design specifications are consistent with the as-built configuration, and approved baselines.
- Record Government review and approval processes to track and report on configuration change management developments including Diminished Manufacturing Sources (DMS), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Waterfront Changes (WFC), and Minor Change Notices (MCN).
- Interface with technical authorities to ensure Government Furnished Information (GFI) reflects the as-built configuration of Navy Type/Navy Owned (NT/NO), and Navy Type/Coast Guard Owned (NT/CGO) equipment installed onboard
- Revise or develop new procedures to execute efficient Government Property Management
- Support logistics conferences, ILS Management Team Meetings (ILSMT), Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM), and production milestones as assigned
- Minimum 14 years’ experience in the development and management of life cycle logistics products in a major acquisition program
- Expert level experience in the application of acquisition or lifecycle logistics principles capable of developing logistics requirements for complex programs, providing strategic advice, technical guidance, and expertise to program and project staff and providing detailed analysis, evaluation, and recommendations for improvements, and optimization of acquisition and lifecycle logistics products and processes.
- General knowledge of Naval Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Location: Pascagoula, MS
Employment Type: Full time
Req #: 3788
Req ID: 3141