SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Quality Assurance (SRF 2945) in Stennis Space Center, Mississippi
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
Created after 9-11-2001, the Department of Homeland Security consolidated numerous agencies' data centers for central management. CSRA plays a key role in the Department's IT integration strategy through its Data Center-1 program.CSRA's DC-1 program is committed to delivering an efficient, responsive, and mature data center operation through excellence in service delivery, performance, and continual service improvement.
We are seeking a Q/A Associate to
• Participates in and supports process improvement initiatives.
• Assesses programs/projects to identify process concerns through process audits and observations.
• Provides operational assistance to address and resolve actions necessary for process compliance.
• May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality methodologies and utilize quality tools to help drive continuous improvement.
• Applies knowledge and skills typically obtained from prolonged course of study.
• Exercises specialized knowledge in industry practices and standards.
• Develops solutions to problems with a focused scope.
• Normally involved in matters of low complexity.
• Exercises judgement in analyzing situations or data and provides recommendations consistent with policies and practices.
• Contributions usually have an impact on assigned section or groups business operations.
• Errors in judgement or failure to achieve results normally involve limited expenditure of resources to resolve.
• Work is performed under general supervision.
• Work requires independently determining course of action and is reviewed for adequacy and accuracy.
• Work products are relied upon for decision making.
• Contacts are primarily with immediate work team and management.
• Occasional interaction with other sections or groups.
US Citizenship is required to Obtain an EOD clearance
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MS Stennis Space Center - 9325 Cyprus Loop Rd (MSC009)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.